Copy & Content CoordinatorApply now
Job no: 496941
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Marketing & ecommerce
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
At The Good Guys we‘re driven by our purpose to help families live better for less. Part of Australia’s largest and fastest growing electrical and appliance retailer, we have over 3,500 employees across our nationwide network of more than 100 stores and a support office based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 1952 we’ve been delighting customers and ‘doing good’, and today we build on that heritage while always focused on fulfilling our goal to be Australia’s strongest growing total home solutions electrical retailer.
- Generous employee discounts available across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys
- Growth mindset culture with a focus on individual skills and career development
- Be part of a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team who are passionate about the work we do
- A flexible work environment and competitive salary package
We can offer you a role where you'll be challenged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys, paid maternity leave, novated leasing, and we’ll also match every dollar you donate in our Doing Good workplace giving program.
Responsible for the coordination and delivery of consistent, on brand content for The Good Guys website and marketing campaigns to drive the Brand’s content strategy and objectives.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to coordinate content with outside parties, freelancers, and media for publishing on The Good Guys website and in advertising
- Ensure content deadlines are met and third parties are fully briefed on the brand voice and brand guidelines
- Work collaboratively with the Content Marketing Manager and Snr Copywriter to deliver content in line with the content calendar for digital, print, video and social posts
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing & Digital teams to meet project deadlines that supports promotional campaigns and events, across digital, print, video and social posts, which drive customer engagement
- Work collaboratively with the Merchandise Buying and Suppliers to source new content assets for Campaign briefs while respecting product launch embargos
- Proof and copy edit agency and internal copy before publication
- Ensure digital copy created includes SEO keywords for The Good Guys’ online authority
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in working in a fast-paced retail marketing environment with creative, production processes and strict deadlines
- Demonstrated copywriting and copyediting skills coupled with strong research skills
- Experience using Digital and Social to tell a story about a product, category, brand, or trend
- Experience in briefing and writing copy for SEO
- Experience using tools such as SEMRush preferred
- Experience using Adobe Suite, Photoshop and XD
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Proven track record in building and managing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders to capture content and stories
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with us, please click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
The Good Guys recognises the importance of diversity and appreciates that different perspectives encourage innovation and create value for our customers.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Apply nowRefer a friendBack to search results