Delivery Lead (eCommerce)Apply now
Job no: 497848
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Marketing & ecommerce
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
- Be part of Australia’s fastest growing and largest consumer electronics retailing group - over 100 stores and 3,500 employees
- Generous employee discounts available across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys
At The Good Guys we‘re driven by our purpose to help customers live better for less. Part of Australia’s largest and fastest growing electrical and appliance retailer, we have over 3,500 employees across our nationwide network of more than 100 stores and a support office based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 1952 we’ve been delighting customers and ‘doing good’, and today we build on that heritage while always focused on fulfilling our goal to be Australia’s strongest growing total home solutions electrical retailer.
- Contribute to a technology stack that services millions of customers, thousands of team members and hundreds of suppliers
- Be part of a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team who are passionate about the work we do
- Growth mindset culture with a focus on individual skills and career development
- A flexible work environment and competitive salary package
We can offer you a role where you'll be challenged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys, paid maternity leave, novated leasing, and we’ll also match every dollar you donate in our Doing Good workplace giving program.
Lead the development of a successful customer experience on The Good Guys website and other mobile applications in support of profitable sales.
- Lead the frontend development team to deliver projects which shape the digital experience and drive traffic to The Good Guys website.
- Collaborate with IT to improve the brand experience online for customers through sprint development processes.
- Manage end-to-end project delivery, including to scoping, solution analysis, and prioritising requirements. Ensures that digital projects adhere to detailed timelines while addressing unforeseen logistical issues.
- Work closely with all channels in the business to sequence delivery of integrated cross channel digital customer journeys.
- Develop project requirements documentation including specifications, process guidelines & change management procedures. Ensures that store procedures and process can support web touch points in store
- Lead cross functional meetings, approve functional specifications. Lead work with internal & external suppliers to develop test and user case scenarios and perform quality control activities.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of new digital updates to The Good Guys website.
- Ensure site performance analysis is continuously used to optimize site speeds and capacity.
- Provide technical support for digital team and wider marketing team to support marketing activities and third- party integrations. Highlight potential risks or challenges and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Stay up to date with eCommerce Industry trends and seek out best practices /new functionalities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with us, please click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
The Good Guys recognises the importance of diversity and appreciates that different perspectives encourage innovation and create value for our customers.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Apply nowRefer a friendBack to search results