Marketing Campaign SpecialistApply now
Job no: 497871
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Marketing & ecommerce
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
- Be part of Australia’s fastest growing and largest consumer electronics retailing group - over 100 stores and 3,500 employees
- Generous employee discounts available across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys
- Flexible work arrangements
At The Good Guys we‘re driven by our purpose to help customers live better for less. Part of Australia’s largest and fastest growing electrical and appliance retailer, we have over 3,500 employees across our nationwide network of more than 100 stores and a support office based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 1952 we’ve been delighting customers and ‘doing good’, and today we build on that heritage while always focused on fulfilling our goal to be Australia’s strongest growing total home solutions electrical retailer.
- Be part of a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team who are passionate about the work we do
- Growth mindset culture with a focus on individual skills and career development
- A flexible work environment and competitive salary package
We can offer you a role where you'll be challenged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys, paid maternity leave, novated leasing, and we’ll also match every dollar you donate in our Doing Good workplace giving program.
Partner with the buying team to deliver effective multichannel campaigns that are aligned to the buying strategy which drive profitable sales growth. This includes considering the customer journey from online to instore.
- Ensure delivery of multichannel promotional programs, campaigns and events align with the buying strategy
- Collaborate with the Digital Team to map out customer online experiences that support brand initiatives
- Track all category advertising/ promotional activity and work in collaboration with buyers to ensure that annual activities are cycle. Action any changes to mitigate sales risks
- Ensure the effective delivery of regular category promotions ensuring timelines are met, messaging is clear and consistent, and all information is accurate including in but not limited to TVC, eDM, digital advertising, product submission, page planning and allocation, press and web landing pages
- Work closely with buyers to ensure the collection of funds for over and above supplier funded advertising
- Consider the user experience and how we drive traffic to The Good Guys’ website in all projects
- Adhere to business processes and deadlines. Ensure templates are being used to maximum effect and brand guidelines are upheld within the business
- Develop effective and efficient briefs to the design studio, external agencies and digital publishing team to create capacity within the studio and to reduce draft wastage
- Develop clear and concise communications for Operations and the Customer Contact Centre to ensure a clear understanding of the promotions and maximise execution
- Analysis of campaign activity to discover learnings to implement in future activities
- Monitor competitor activity and compile competitor reviews
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with us, please click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
The Good Guys recognises the importance of diversity and appreciates that different perspectives encourage innovation and create value for our customers.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Apply nowRefer a friendBack to search results