Commercial Account ManagerApply now
Job no: 498291
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA - Metro
Categories: Account Management & Business Development
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
At The Good Guys we ‘re driven by our purpose to help customer live better for less!
Our Commercial Division has supplied volume electrical appliances to businesses for over 60 years! Our team provides a centralised service for our B2B partners across varied industries including aged care, government, not for profit, hospitality, accommodation, and building.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated Account Manager to join The Good Guys Commercial Sales division. This role is primarily responsible for continual B2B business development in the Perth region building the account base, forging long-term partnerships, and providing clients with innovative solutions that are tailored specifically to their business needs. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process from start to finish including managing and maintaining your sales pipeline, identifying, and maximising growth opportunities.
- Understand the client’s objectives, buying criteria and decision-making process and form long-term business partnerships
- Present innovative business solutions to potential clients through direct communication i.e. face to face meetings, telephone /video calls, email etc.
- Maintaining Salesforce database including accurate reporting and forecasting
- Attending industry events; tradeshows and networking nights to aid in the development of new business revenue.
You will have the opportunity to develop and maintain trusted business relationships to grow your client existing client base and acquire new B2B business success.
You will have a keen eye and drive for results! Your genuine customer focus, ability to manage multiple projects at a time coupled with your motivation to work efficiently within a team to achieve targets will hold you in good stead. You will also possess:
- Proven business to business sales background, preferably in consumer electronics or white goods industries
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales and gross profit targets
- Drive and determination to continuously develop one's own skills and competencies to assist the continued/ongoing growth and success of the Commercial Sales team
- Exceptional listening, negotiation and presentation skills and your ability to close the deal!
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/ The Good Guys team. We also offer:
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Apply nowRefer a friendBack to search results