Job no: 502175
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Regional
Categories: Store Management
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
At The Good Guys we‘re driven by our purpose to help families live better for less. Part of Australia’s largest and fastest growing electrical and appliance retailer, we have over 3,500 employees across our nationwide network of more than 100 stores and a support office based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 1952 we’ve been delighting customers and ‘doing good’, and today we build on that heritage while always focused on fulfilling our goal to be Australia’s strongest growing total home solutions electrical retailer.
- Generous employee discounts available across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys
- Opportunity to grow and develop in a large retail environment
- Paid parental leave
We can offer you a role where you'll be challenged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys, paid parental leave, novated leasing, and we’ll also match every dollar you donate in our Doing Good workplace giving program.
In this role you will lead our sales team by creating a positive and sales focused culture and deliver a profitable sales growth within the store.
- Work closely and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Build the knowledge and capability of your team using a proven in-house sales model
- Contribute to the business’ financial performance through labour management, profitable sales, inventory management and controllable expenses
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and legislative requirements within the store with a strong emphasis on Consumer Law
- Take pride in and uphold The Good Guys brand by ensuring all customers have a great experience and visual merchandising is of a high quality
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with us, please click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
The Good Guys recognises the importance of diversity and appreciates that different perspectives encourage innovation and create value for our customers.
Location: Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Apply nowRefer a friendBack to search results